The Town of Stratham, the Stratham Hill Park, the Volunteer Fire Department and the Wiggin Memorial Library all have spaces and rooms that are available for use by the public under certain conditions.
This page is to introduce the different rooms/spaces (scroll down) and give information about the reservation process, fees, conditions for use, etc. You can also see these details in the reservation systems.)
Town Reservation Process:
* You will need to create an account the first time you make a room/space reservation request
* An account is required for all reservations of town space. Town employees cannot make reservations for you
* Once your account is created, you can use your user name & password to log in for future requests
* You can make payments online for rooms/spaces that require payment or deposit before approval
* All requests must be approved by the appropriate department or board. It can take as little as a few days or up to 14 days for approval
Library Reservation Process:
* Click on the day you would like to use a library room
* Click in two boxes for the start and end time (total use time) in the column for the room you want to use
* Fill in your contact information, information about your meeting/event, and expected attendance (if you aren't representing an organization, just type in "N/A")
* Your request will need to be approved. If it is approved, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. It may take a week or longer to receive confirmation. If you need an answer sooner, please phone the library at 772-4346
* Notes: When viewing monthly calendars - your meeting/event won't appear unless it is open to the public; Room reservations will be held for 15 minutes after the calendar/event start time. If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, please notify the library
What if my event will take place sooner than the 14-day response time and I would like an urgent answer?
Please submit your request as detailed above, but also call the appropriate location to explain your situation
I don't see my event listed in the Reservation System - where is it?
If your event is a community event that is open to the public but isn't taking place in a reserved location then it may only appear on the Community Calendar. If you would like to submit an event for inclusion on the Community Calendar, please use this form: Submit Event for Community Calendar. NOTE: using this form will not submit a request for reserved space.
If your event was submitted to request use of town or library space, it may not appear in the system until after it is approved.
I don't see my event listed on the Community Calendar - where is it?
If your event is a private meeting, event or otherwise isn't for the public, then it is only recorded in the reservation system. You can log on to the RecDesk Reservation System to view your account and see any reservations that you have pending or approved. If you would like to submit an event for inclusion on the Community Calendar, please use this form: Submit Event for Community Calendar. NOTE: using this form will not submit a request for reserved space.
(Note: If events are not open to the public (like a private meeting or tutoring session), they may appear in the reservation system but not on the events calendar.)XXX